Friday, September 12, 2014

Little (big) House on the Pasture

IMG_5542 This is what's been going on for the past month and a half! It's been surreal having the house plan that I know inside out start coming to life.
  IMG_5553I took a bunch of photos of the inside to do a little tour, but then suddenly the framing was DONE. The windows and most of the outside doors are in now, so I'll be taking updated photos this weekend to post. I've relied on Instagram to track progress as it's gone so fast. It's slowing down now, and while it will be neat to see the roof and siding go on, the rest will likely be pretty boring as the plumbing, wiring, and insulation go in. I can't wait for drywall to go up and really make the rooms take shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!