Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Payback.

Sylvie has become fascinated with picking Mikey up and carrying him around, and now that he's getting pretty big and less fragile I don't have a problem with it. She's learning to pick him up under his front legs, and to not squeeze too tightly. She finds him somewhere in the house, minding his own business, says "Aww, hey baby! Are you hungry?", scoops him up and delivers him to the cat food bowl, or the water bowl. I've had to instruct her that the kitty will drink when he's thirsty and does not need "help" by having his face pushed into the water. No kitties were harmed during the taking of these photos. Besides, I'm calling it payback for Mikey peeing on Elliot's bed this afternoon.

His terrified expression in this first one cracks me up!
IMG_2150

IMG_2151

Help me!!
IMG_2152

IMG_2154

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!