Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday morning cutie-pies.

IMG_1942

We went through two pair of shorts and three shirts this morning before Elliot found an acceptable outfit that wasn't appalling to his little body.

"THIS DOESN'T FEEL GOOD!!! IT FEELS YUCKY!!! I DON'T LIKE THESE!!!"

*stomp, stomp*
*snatch at clothes*
*scream, whine*

He only recently has developed an abhorrence to bottoms that button/zip and rarely will wear anything but elastic waist shorts. This morning was a first for not liking shirts with buttons and collars. This one was super soft and had the bonus of jets on it, so he accepted. I guess I have some particular guidelines now when it's time to get his fall and winter clothes.

Sylvie is a lost cause. I might as well let her pick out every bit of her own clothing. She's 2 going on 15. I gave her three choices of dresses and this one won because of the ladybugs on the collar. She was wearing only a diaper and a Batman cape, and suddenly morphed into "a baby princess" when I changed her into her dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!