Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Visiting Antarctica.

My kids are obsessed with ice. It started out with a handful of penguins and whales, and a couple boats. They added the fleet of airplanes and the St. Bernard. At least he's a cold climate dog! While they look quite happy and well-behaved, I assure you there was a tussle and tantrums over an airplane, and Sylvie was banned (with much screeching) for a bit for pouring water in the floor. If I was smarter I would have braved the gnats and taken it out on the carport. It kept them busy for a long while though!

IMG_1712 IMG_1714

3 comments:

  1. The carnage! Oh the humanity! All those boats and airplanes and dogs capsizing in the icy water...

    Seriously, though, that's a really clever playtime idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Nick got a polar bear playset from Sea World, I think we'll give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the millions of plastic animals we have, we were lacking polar bears! Next time I'm going to freeze some larger blocks of ice for ice bergs. And make sure we have polar bears. I guess it would be a visit to the Arctic then! Stacie, if you a have a Pinterest account, just do a search for sensory bins and it will give you a million different ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!