Monday, June 11, 2012

Beardless.

Randy got a makeover!

Before:
IMG_1605



After:
IMG_1607


Elliot has been asking Randy to shave his beard off for several months, so he finally took the plunge. It's been six or so years since I've seen that face! I keep getting the giggles every time I look at him; it's so strange! Now he resembles his children so much more,  but Sylvie refuses to look at him. She said she wanted Daddy to put his beard back on. This was just before nap time so maybe she'll be more accepting when she's not so tired!

Update: Sylvie seemed okay with it by bedtime, and finally gave non-fuzzy Daddy a kiss on the cheek!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Talk about a baby-face! :) you can definitely see daddy in the kiddos now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I with Sylvie for now. Too weird! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get all weirded out for several days after each time my husband completely shaves (like twice in the six years we've been together!) So I'm totally with Sylvie!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!