Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kids say...

Randy and I take turns putting the kids to bed at night. Tonight was my night, so after the kids gave Daddy hugs and kisses, I read a book to them, and then turned out the lights for prayers and lullabies. Elliot prefers me to put them to bed, Sylvie prefers Randy to put them to bed. As I was trying to sing, Sylvie (disgruntled that I'm not Daddy) tells me, "Mama's mean. Daddy's not mean. Daddy's nice. Mama's a bad guy." I tried my best not to start laughing, but it was difficult!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! The little stinker! lol

    I bet Daddy would be the "mean" one if he was the one watching after her all day, every day.

    - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Unfortunately I probably reinforced her insults by silently chuckling through the rest of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. She knew I was laughing, and gave me a very stinker-ish grin!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!