Friday, May 25, 2012

A girl and her horse.

Randy made Sylvie a rocky horse as a belated birthday gift. It's one of his first woodworking projects, and it turned out so nice! He stained and painted and sealed it and gave it to her last week. She loves it! She was in an ill mood when I decided to get her photo with it though.

IMG_1302
She's not impressed with the bumpy ride on the uneven dirt. She told me, "It's too wumpy (lumpy), and I dumpy (grumpy)!"

IMG_1313
This little horse thief was a grumpy fella, too. Thankfully he gave up his stolen ride without too much fuss.

IMG_1320
There's a smile, little cowgirl!

IMG_1324
And back to grumpy girl.

IMG_1325
So grumpy that she tried to hide under the hat.

IMG_1331
Her mood suddenly perked up a bit!

IMG_1336
Still wouldn't allow me to take that dangling band-aid off her ankle though.

IMG_1340

IMG_1341
Randy walked by when I was editing this one and said, "She's so pretty!" He's got that right!

IMG_1346


IMG_1348
You better bet that it makes Daddy feel good seeing how much she loves her horse!

IMG_1350
Petting her horse's tail.

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievably adorable - and she is stunningly pretty!!

    How in the world did she get so big, though?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth! I really don't know...I just blinked a few times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!