Monday, May 21, 2012

Dino Airlines.

I love when the stars align, and the kids somehow come to an agreement to play together with no squabbles. The spent a long stretch of time a couple days ago flying their little dinosaurs to the beach for a picnic, then to a baseball game, and then home again. Sylvie's imagination is really, really taking off and she is so funny and adorable. As she was loading up her dinosaurs in her pink Little People plane, she began to make fake whimpering, crying sounds. I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that the dinosaurs had to fly home. She was pretending her dinosaurs were crying about leaving the baseball game!

I stumbled upon Elliot's plane later during the day long after they had moved on to other games.  Elliot's Playmobil pilot and the little Stegosaurus snuggling on his shoulder made me chuckle!

IMG_1291
 
IMG_1292

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!