Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday breakfast.

I turned the big 3-0 on July 1st. The realization that I'm now 30 still hasn't really taken hold, but it is strange to think that I'm no longer in my 20's. I've lived for three decades, and the things of my childhood are now considered "vintage". :) Thirty is kind of exciting in a way. It's like the transition into true adulthood - no longer am I playing at being grown-up, now I truly am an adult.

IMG_7172

Randy made me some bacon, tomato, avocado biscuits for breakfast on the morning of the 1st, and followed it up with an amazing birthday gift. I'm now coming to you via my very own MacBook! I'm really starting to figure it out, and it's lovely!! We passed the gargantuan Dell desktop on to my mom-in-law and I'm loving all the counter space now available at the little desk area in the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. That looks delicious!

    And I'm glad you had such a great birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some now!! And thank you - y'all helped make it great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!