Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chill pill.

IMG_6651
My lunch. Sliced bananas, Blue Bell vanilla ice cream, strawberries, chocolate syrup, and pecans. No wonder I keep growing out!

Why are my childen so daburn (is that a word?) ill today?! And yesterday. The decibel level has been off the charts. Elliot has perfected a continuous high pitched screech/whine that makes me want to rip my ears off. Sylvie was okay yesterday, but today she can't decide if she wants to be held or if she wants to be put down. I've yet to figure out how to do both simultaneously, and she lets me know her displeasure. Oh, and I'm weaning her off of her before bed bottle and she's not thrilled. We're down to only one bottle a day, before her nap, and I'm dreading giving that one up. It's also making me incredibly sad, and I keep feeling sniffly when I think about giving her her very last bottle ever. Bottle time is peaceful. She drinks her bottle as she lays in my lap while we rock in the glider rocker in her room, lights out, she snuggles and strokes her favorite Piglet stuffed animal with her eyes half closed, and I sing a lullaby. I'm going to miss that so much. She's not impressed with milk in a sippy cup.

Elliot's 3rd birthday is fast approaching! It's next Monday, but we're not having his party until the 11th. It's going to be a beach/pool party theme, except we don't have a pool so we'll be playing in the sprinkler.

I'm way behind on posts. There are not enough hours in the day, and I've been wasting a lot of them with looking at house plans and pinning lots of pretty things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!