Friday, June 3, 2011

Another mini vacay.

Mama hit a breaking point. Randy left work early. I headed to Warner Robins again. Listened to old radio shows on the way up. Targeted for well over an hour. Picked up some things to flesh out the playroom a bit more. Hit up Hobby Lobby for a doll needle to complete a little project. Olive Garden for soup, salad, and breadsticks. I stuck with a Coke this time and remembered to use my gift card. Headed home listening to the Sinatra station on XM and then a track-by-track with Sierra Hull on the bluegrass station. I need to make some use of my Ipod. I wonder where it's at? Got home and sat on the sofa and held a dozing Randy's hand and Munchie kitty's paw while watching the original Karate Kid. I've never seen that movie all the way through before, and still haven't.

Some short term goals I really want to work at:

1- Go to bed earlier. No later than 11, and by 10 would be even better.
2- Get up at least 15 minutes before the kids.
3- Cook more.

I cooked supper one night this week, and it was good. Oven "fried" chicken, sweet potato fries, and steamed broccoli (which I haven't liked since being pregnant with Sylvie). I asked Elliot which he liked better, picking up something in town to eat or Mama cooking something to eat and he said he liked my cooking better. :)

Elliot starts swim lessons next Monday. They are one-on-one for 30 minutes every weekday for two weeks. I hope, hope, hope it goes well! He's very fearful of water in his face and ears. He seems excited about going to "swim school"!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know the next time you need to escape to Warner robins. I live up here now and I love having an excuse to eat out, espicially Olive Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Joanie! I'd love to see you sometime. Just send me a message on facebook with your cell number.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!