Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bubbles.

Yay for Spring!! It's here, maybe not officially, but it's definitely here!

Elliot is enthralled with blowing bubbles, and he's so impressed that he can actually do it himself now! 
IMG_4519

IMG_4562

IMG_4549

IMG_4546

IMG_4568


See me there in his sunglasses?
I rarely remember having store-bought bubble solution when I was little. We made up our own out of dish soap, glycerin, and water. I remember having a big bag of all sorts of bubble wands, getting bubble solution in my mouth from trying out the bubble pipe, and being coated with sticky, slimy bubble stuff at the end of playtime. It's funny how being sticky just seems to be a part of childhood!

19 comments:

  1. VERY fun photos!! My kids and I love bubbles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Really wishing it was warm enough here for us to go outside and play with bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun photos - I love the bubble pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! You just gave me our activity for today. Yay for bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great pictures. I have been loving bubbles lately as well. My 15 month old hasn't gotten the hang of blowing them yet though but that's ok, it just means there's more bubbles for Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, feeling a little bit jealous that you all are outside in t-shirts and shorts.... heat wave today where I live ~ 26 wopping degrees! (way better than yesterdays morning temp of 4 though)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've gone through quite a few bottles of bubbles already this year =)
    Super cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I remember bubble time! That was one of my favorite parts of my summers as a kid and my kids' summers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the sweet comments! I'm loving this weather because all too soon it will be miserably hot and mosquitos will be eating us alive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fun! I'm jealous of your bubble blowing weather. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the sitting in your lap photo and the sunglass one too CUTE!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally remember making our own bubbles! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. where have you been missy?? off soakin up all this great weather i hope.. these bubble pictures look like a good time! may have to break out the bubbles today (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, thanks for missing me Kim! Just haven't felt like making an effort to blog lately, but we're all good over here! I'll try to be back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!