Thursday, January 20, 2011

Embrace the Camera: Vitamin D



IMG_3704
The kids are feeling so much better, still not quite 100%, but so much better! I hope all the sickness is behind us. Yesterday was actually warm enough to take them outside to play, and we all needed it badly. So we wandered the yard and soaked up a little bit of sun as it was starting to set. I've been in a perpetual bad mood the past couple days and watching Sylvie toddle around the yard and Elliot zoom from here to there at warp speed greatly improved my mood! Unfortunately Randy had a meeting at work so he didn't get home until the kids' bedtime and missed out on our outdoor time.
IMG_3664
IMG_3671
IMG_3682
IMG_3666
IMG_3669
IMG_3708
IMG_3734
IMG_3742

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! LOVE warm days in the middle of winter...breaks up the monotony of being stuck inside! Nice embrace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i am smiling so big right now... seeing your babies play in the sandbox in the middle of winter! and i adore your view... miles and miles of horizon for days... beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously jealous that you guys can go outside in January in just sweatshirts?? Oh man, I gotta get outta Wisconsin! Cute pics. Cute kids. Love the sunset pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comments everyone! I'm sure I don't know how good I have it living in south Georgia during the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Yes, you...come out of the woodwork and say hello!